HANDLOOM SAREES ONLINE
The traditional beauty
Handloom sarees are the masterpieces created by the traditional artisans of India. These sarees are the true definition of craftsmanship. These sarees are created with the help of a loom, which is a device used in weaving. Mostly cotton and silk threads are employed in the manufacturing of the exclusive handloom sarees. Also, the weaving techniques vary according to the many regions of India. These intricate weaving techniques are passed on from generation to generation in the families of the traditional karigars. Over time the handloom sarees industries have been set up across India and today these sarees are playing an important role in the economical and rural development of India. Cotton handloom sarees and silk handloom sarees are two of the prominently used sarees.
Handloom saree is a must for your wardrobe
- Handloom silk sarees are like vines. They just get better with time.
- In Indian families, pure handloom sarees become a prized possession and is passed on from generation to generation.
- From work to weddings, the traditional handloom sarees can be adorned on any occasion.
- When teamed up with ornaments, these sarees give you a celestial look.
- Karfa has a wide collection of handloom sarees that are exclusive pieces of artwork by the illustrious artisans of India.