PRINTED SAREES ONLINE
The timeless prints
We can find the historic pieces of evidence of the textiles being decorated with a variety of prints dating back to the 12th century. The art was discovered by the Europeans and eventually became popular across the globe. During the 17th century, French invaders introduced this art form to India. Initially, blue and white dyes were used in printing. Over time India has developed its own unique printing techniques like the renowned Block Printing and Tie-Dye technique. The stunning print sarees are admired by women of all ages. The intricate patterns and vivid colors of the prints add up to the freshness of the saree.
1. Block print sarees
2. Batik print sarees
3. Bagh print sarees
4. Bandhani print sarees
6. Digital print sarees
7. Floral print sarees
8. Cotton print sarees
9. Silk print sarees
Buy a stunning print saree today
- Printed sarees are always going to be in trend. The popularity of chiffon and georgette printed sarees is unbeatable.
- There is definitely a printed saree that matches your type. You can choose from the plethora of options available.
- Designer printed sarees come in all types of comfortable fabrics putting your comfort at priority.
- These are some of the most affordable sarees you can find anywhere.
- You can easily find astonishing printed sarees. Karfa has a stunning collection of printed sarees made by the skilled traditional artisans.